1. Invest your hard-earned cash in comes promoted by renowned developers having proved journal. Don’t glide by shiny brochures or attractive advertisements. Don’t believe the words, ‘Financial establishments approved Projects’.
2. Check up the documents with a Senior Advocate. Make sure that the documents of title of the property you propose to get are clear. Defective title can produce issues at any purpose of your time.
3. Continually choose a property, that contains a resale worth.
4. Make sure that the building has been made as per the sanctioned arrange and any deviation is inside the allowed share and it's not during a low-lying space or during a crammed up water body.
5. You’ll continually rope within the services of a reputed land agent and fix his commission well earlier.
6. Purchase the property during a developing space. The worth of land can appreciate.
7.If you like a ready-to-occupy Flat, find it off the most road on a large street with adequate water supply off from slums, cinema hall, wedding hall, open drain, factories, place of worship however not terribly aloof from faculty, college, industrial advanced, temple and hospital.
8. If you purchase the Flat/Building below construction, visit the work web site frequently and see the work progress.
9. You’ll not be a Vaastu believer, however purchase House or Flat or land that's Vaastu-friendly from merchandising purpose of read.
10.If anybody offers flats/sites for a less expensive rate than the prevailing market rate, there is also bound hidden issues. Thus you must be extra-ordinarily careful on windup of such a property.
11. Make sure that the developer has Clearance Certificates from government departments, viz., Electricity Board, Water and sewage Board, etc..
12. Commencement Certificate and Occupancy Certificate square measure different important documents that are necessary whereas shopping for the flats.
13. Check up the genuineness of the documents with the involved authorities in person.
14. Guarantee Agreement for sale and Sale Deed, punctually sealed, dead and registered square measure in your possession. Each ought to contain honest clauses for each the parties.
15. Just in case of flat purchase, specification of the building, as well as material used, distinction between the carpet space and also the super settled space square measure the necessary factors to come to a decision the speed. Different facilities like Club House, pool etc., also can ought to be thought-about.
16. Check whether or not there's adequate water and healthful line facility.
17. In case of measure group action make sure the validity of measure.
The Documents needed for scrutiny of the Title can vary in every case. Normally the subsequent documents are needed to verify the title deeds of the property. However, supported these documents, any documents will be needed to return to conclusion.
Documents needed for purchase of BDA property (formerly CITB)
1. Allotment Letter.
2. Receipts against payment of site value.
3. Lease-cum-Sale Agreement.
4. Possession Certificate.
5. Absolute Sale Deed
6. Khatha certificate from the BDA
7. Tax paid receipts from the city Development Authority.
8. Khatha Certificate from the bangalore Mahanagara Palike(if it comes below Corporation Revenue Jurisdiction.
9. Tax paid receipts from the bangalore Mahanagara Palike.
10. Encumbrance Certificate from the date of allotment to the date of possession.
11. Re-allotment Letter / re-conveyance Deed if property re-conveyed by the BDA.
12. Documents to prove why BDA re-conveyed the property.
Documents needed for purchase of regenerate Revenue Lands
1. Conversion Order issued by the Dy. Commissioner
2.Conversion quantity paid Receipt.
3. RTCs for thirty years issued by the Village accountant
4. Tax Paid Receipts issued by the Village accountant
6. Mutation Register Extracts
7. Agarband/Tippani/Podi Extracts
8. Surveys/Boundary Map
9. Village Map
10. Nil tenancy Certificate
11. Confirmation from the competent authority that there are no acquisition proceedings.
12. Layout arranges Approval by the competent authority.
13. Khatha Certificate issued by the Revenue authority.
14. Latest Tax Paid Receipts
15. Encumbrances for the last thirty years
16. Validity of the power of attorney
17. Zonal Regulation Map.
Documents needed for purchase of Agricultural Land
1. Origin of the Property
2. Flow of Title
3. Mother / Parental Deeds
5. Grant Certificate e if any / Saaguvali invoice
6. RTC/Phani extracts for the last thirty years
7. Relevant Mutations / Extract
8.Endorsement from competent Authority confirming that there's no acquisition proceedings.
9. Village Map
10. Survey map
11. Agarband, Tippani, Poddi Extracts
12. Relevant Sale Deeds.
13. C.D.P. plan relating the world.
14. 79 (A) & (B) Certificate below Land Reforms Act.
15. Land court Order, if any.
16. Certificate for modification of survey variety, if any
17. Nil abidance Certificate
18. Latest Tax Paid receipts.
19. Encumbrance Certificate for last thirty years.
20. Family tree of the seller
21. Endorsement from Tahsildar that the land doesn't fall into “Grant” or “Inam” class.
22. Phani of the customer.