The Real Estate team of Universal Legal consists of specialist lawyers advising on structuring, negotiating, documenting and executing real estate transactions. Members of our team have assisted developers, landowners, corporations and private clients in connection with acquiring, selling, leasing and licensing Industrial, commercial and residential property.
More specifically our areas of practice include:
- Acquisition, sale and disposal of property, whether carried out individually or through real estate companies and/or funds
- Real estate funds
- Construction, development and re-development projects
- Project finance
- Special Economic Zones
- Specialized contracts, commercial or hotel related projects
- Leases, licenses, agency, property and facility management
- Business conducting and revenue sharing arrangements
- Due diligence and title certification
Intellectual Property Law
The Intellectual Property, Communications and Technology team at Universal Legal have advised both national and international clients in identifying, protecting and enforcing their Intellectual Property (IP) and Information Technology (IT) works.Our IP practice is broad ranging, from all aspects of patent, trademark, and copyright law and related aspects of IP law. Members of the team undertake full range of IP services including procedural filings, registrations, searches, inspection, protection & enforcement, negotiations, licensing, assignments, franchising, advise and representation in all types of IP claims, disputes and litigation.